To learn more about the responsible party, please check our imprint
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
Personal Information: Such as name, email address, phone number, and other information you provide when using our services or contacting us.
Usage Data: If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and sending important updates.
- To analyze and improve our services, including understanding user preferences and trends.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following situations:
- With trusted service providers who help us operate our business.
- In response to legal requests or to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information.
- Right to correction or deletion.
- Right to restriction of processing.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or disclosure.